Thursday 23 January 2014

Blasts from the past

While having a bit of a tidy up recently, I came across a pile of photographs of stuff I've made over the years.  I've had them in various albums in the past, but not collectively for some reason.  I've shown you some of my past projects here and a conversation with a colleague prompted me to scan the photos to share a few more with you.

So here goes - I'll try to remember why and when they were made, but can't promise I'll manage it with all of them.  And if I find any more, I'll let you know!
Needle book - made at my first primary school
Dress for former primary school teacher's
first daughter - made in early teens
3D crewel embroidery - made in my teens
Kate Greenaway initial - made in my teens
Needlepoint sampler - made in my teens
Crewel work picture - made in my teens
Celtic cross - made in my teens
Needlepoint version of
David painting - late teens
Needlepoint depiction of spring -
stitched during my first year at uni

No comments: